Our touristic packages are design for every person or group who want to practice sport fishing in a comfort and an interesting way in the best natural spots of the Amazon.
Tour peacock bass/payara:
Rapids of Maipures
Group of 2 or 3 $2.800 per angler
Group of 4 or 5 $2.600 per angler
Group of 5 or 6 $2.500 per angler
The package include:
- Welcome at International Airport Simón Bolívar, Maiquetía
- One night at Hotel Eurobuilding Express, Maiquetía
- Transfer to the airport the next day
- Flight from Maiquetia to Puerto Ayacucho, Amazonas
- One night at Gran Hotel Amazonas, Puerto Ayacucho
- Camping stay in tents of double occupation with Folding Cots, a fan and two chairs. In case that someone prefers hammock, we provide them with waterproof protection and mosquito net.
- (We also have tents for 1 person with additional cost of $150).
- The camps offer showers, portable WC and tents as the dining room
- The boats are 14 feet for two fishermen with a guide; on the boat you can find a cooler with drinks and refreshments that include
- 03 Bottles of 600ml mineral water
- 01 Gatorade / Energizant drinks / juices
- Variety of fruits
The trip has a duration of 12 days. Starting a Saturday with the arrival at International Airport Simón Bolívar, Maiquetía, continuing to Puerto Ayacucho, Amazonas on Sunday, and travel to the rivers on Monday.
Arrived at Internacional Airport Simón Bolívar, Maiquetía. The tourists will be welcome and transfer to the hotel to stay that night and then, the next day, take a flight to Puerto Ayacucho, Amazonas.
Arrived to Puerto Ayacucho – transfer from the airport to the Gran Hotel Amazonas.
9:00 AM From the Gran Hotel Amazonas, transfer on a bus to Samariapo port (Aprox 1 hour)
Check in with the autorithies
11:00 AM Navigate in bongo to the Vichada Camp (drinks and refreshments during the trip) .
Arrived at 2:30 PM aprox.
Fishing half of day.
Day 4 to 8
Fishing from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
7:00 AM breakfast.
Visit to the Jivi community of “Barranco Colorado”.
10:00 AM Transfer to the camp at Raudales de Maipures (aprox. 2 hours of navegation).
Fishing half of day.
Days 10 and 11
Fishing payaras from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
7:00 AM Breakfast
Transfer from the Raudales camp to the “Cacique Aramare” Airport in Puerto Ayacucho.
Flight to Internacional Airport Simón Bolívar, Maiquetía.
Welcome, register and flight back to your destination.
The package do not include:
- Dinner at Maiquetia.
- Lunch the day of flight to Puerto Ayacucho.
- Dinner at Puerto Ayacucho.
- Tips for the camping personal and boats guides.
- Other meals and city tours in Puerto Ayacucho.
- Special tranfers.
What do I need to bring?
- Long sleeve fishing shirts
- Fishing pants
- Fishing shoes / Crocs
- Personal medicines
- Fishing hat or cap
- Polarized lens
- Sun blocker
- Mosquito repellent
- Carte Jaune or Yellow Card (the international certificate of vaccination (ICV)